Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pandering to the Fanbase

Now that I have now become a semi-insane Flight of the Conchords fan, I was going nuts trying to find a picture of Jemaine Clement with a puppy to try and work the dog-themed angle which seems to have overtaken this blog.

Forcing myself to look at hundreds and hundreds of images with no luck at all, I feared the blog gods were working against me
- they must have known that image was far too dangerous for the health and well-being of millions, who probably would have burst into dust at that sight. I found an alternate answer in HBO's own companion vblog to the show, hosted by Mel (played by the brilliant Kristin Schaal). Here's a still of Mel with, er, "Jemaine":



Here's the whole clip, with bad Bret refusing to sit still in her lap, and her being crushed. The dog, I mean, but really I think that's the plot of most of episodes. Brilliant stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brrrodie the Westie said...

this is a dog that is a dog. my compliments. the other dogs are cool, too. they are all real dogs, not fake.

your pal

brrrodie

9:35 PM  
Blogger The Dowdydiva a.k.a. Cecile said...

Yes, brrrodie, we're all about the real dogs here!

Hope you're keeping warm in the cold water ice!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home